My cousin’s wife tagged me to do a “7 things you didn’t know about me” so I’m taking a stab at it.
2. I’m the 4th oldest of 11 children. None of us were conceived by sister wives or 14 year olds… We’re a happy clan of 6 boys and 5 girls. My youngest brother was born with Spina Bifida and is confined to a wheel chair. He just started his own blog, too!
3. My right foot was smashed, growth plate broken, and a toe amputated due to a childhood farm accident in Nebraska. Luckily, it happened when I was young (2 yrs. old) so I’ve learned to deal with the “disability,” although it may be a contributing factor to my bad back.
4. I’ve been to 10 professional baseball parks: Detroit, Chicago [Comiskey], St. Louis, Cincinnati, Denver, Oakland, San Francisco [Candlestick], San Francisco [AT&T], San Diego, Seattle.
5. I’m dang funny. I know that, but I’m not sure I can convince anyone else that it’s true.
6. I took a country dance class in college, participated in their DanceSport competition, and made it through 3 rounds. Can’t remember any steps / moves now, but it was fun then.
7. I’m a BYU graduate, returned LDS missionary, and Eagle Scout — apparently the perfect combination of variables to make me a person likely to fraud someone here in Utah. So says my bishop, an attorney at the Utah Attorney General’s Office.
Who I tag: My brothers-in-law Brent and Mike, and my sisters-in-law Amy and Nancy.